Saturday, February 5, 2011

Crossroads

As I draw closer and closer to joining EM, old connections continue to grow on me.  I ran into Myrhial in the Skyhook the other day, and was invited to tag along in their fleet.  Of course I accepted, and had a wonderful time.  However, I'm only able to actively participate in one corporation or the other.  Given PRETA's desire to work in Curse, a system I've had a chance to get very familiar with, I'm really drawn to apply to work with them.  But a good friend of mine whom I feel I grew very close to in operation Dauntless II, Kayleigh Jamieson, is in EM, and I would love to work with her again.   Such frustration..perhaps I should take a break and relax some.

After more thought, it seems EM really wants me to join them, os I will have to give them first opportunity.  If the cloak ops are plentiful enough, I will gladly keep them going, and perhaps helm the stealth division, as my dreams entail.

No comments:

Post a Comment