Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rough Restart

16 losses since my return from planetside.  SIXTEEN; it's hard to believe it myself.  Before I took my extended vacation I was in great shape combat-wise, but ever since I got out of my bomber, bad things started to happen.  Minor slips in the Harpy, the Jaguar, Hound...too many slips to shrug off.  I think it's time to start back on a good foot and get back in my proper mindset.  It's true that it's difficult for a solitaire pilot in the low security regions of empire space, as well as in the lawless reaches of 0.0, but this is unacceptable.  Have I lost my touch? That can't be it, I need to reevaluate my losses, and make sure such ridiculous losses don't happen again.  Perhaps I need to go back to bombing, that's a possibility...

No comments:

Post a Comment